When a circus with animals comes to your home town, please take action to highlight the suffering
- Email email@example.com to order our free “Stop Circus Suffering” leaflets. Even taking 20 and delivering them through letter boxes or taking them to your local library or vets practice will help.
- Have an information booth in your town center. ADI can provide you with materials and loan you (free) a “Stop Circus Suffering” banner for the table.
- Take part in a demo. ADI can help organize this with you. We can put you in touch with other supporters in your area and provide you with all the materials you will need.
- Write a Letter to the Editor of your local newspaper. Start a public dialogue in your community by writing a letter to your local newspaper editor about animal abuse in US circuses. Contact ADI for materials which you can use to help formulate your letter.
- Go wild! Hold a leafleting session with your friends and family dressed up as animals, with a ringmaster or ringmistress. ADI can contact your local media and help you organize a photo call to raise awareness that the circus is coming and why people should boycott the show.
Loomis Bros Circus Protest in Port Charlotte, FL
Charlotte County Fairgrounds
2333 El Jobean Road, Port Charlotte, FL
–Friday, August 3 – 5:30pm & 7:30pm
–Saturday, August 4th at 12:00pm-1:00, 3:00-4:00pm, and 6:00-7:00pm