When a circus with animals comes to your home town, please take action to highlight the suffering
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order our free “Stop Circus Suffering” leaflets. Even taking 20 and delivering them through letter boxes or taking them to your local library or vets practice will help.
- Have an information booth in your town center. ADI can provide you with materials and loan you (free) a “Stop Circus Suffering” banner for the table.
- Take part in a demo. ADI can help organize this with you. We can put you in touch with other supporters in your area and provide you with all the materials you will need.
- Write a Letter to the Editor of your local newspaper. Start a public dialogue in your community by writing a letter to your local newspaper editor about animal abuse in US circuses. Contact ADI for materials which you can use to help formulate your letter.
- Go wild! Hold a leafleting session with your friends and family dressed up as animals, with a ringmaster or ringmistress. ADI can contact your local media and help you organize a photo call to raise awareness that the circus is coming and why people should boycott the show.
Ringling Bros Circus Protest in Raleigh, NC
1400 Edwards Mill Rd + Stephen Stroud Way, Gate E
**Thu, 2/9/17; 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM**
Thu, 02/09/17; 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
**Fri, 2/10/17; 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM**
Fri, 02/10/17; 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Sat, 02/11/17; 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Sat, 02/11/17; 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Sat, 02/11/17; 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Sun, 02/12/17; 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Sun, 02/12/17; 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
** “School Days” – Subject to Change
Shrine Circus Protest in Springfield, MO
685 S John Q Hammons Pkwy, Springfield, Missouri 65807
-Friday March 24 at 10:00 am & 6:00 pm
-Saturday March 25 at 1:00 pm & 6:00 pm
-Sunday March 26 at 12:30 & 5:30 pm