When a circus with animals comes to your home town, please take action to highlight the suffering
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to order our free “Stop Circus Suffering” leaflets. Even taking 20 and delivering them through letter boxes or taking them to your local library or vets practice will help.
- Have an information booth in your town center. ADI can provide you with materials and loan you (free) a “Stop Circus Suffering” banner for the table.
- Take part in a demo. ADI can help organize this with you. We can put you in touch with other supporters in your area and provide you with all the materials you will need.
- Write a Letter to the Editor of your local newspaper. Start a public dialogue in your community by writing a letter to your local newspaper editor about animal abuse in US circuses. Contact ADI for materials which you can use to help formulate your letter.
- Go wild! Hold a leafleting session with your friends and family dressed up as animals, with a ringmaster or ringmistress. ADI can contact your local media and help you organize a photo call to raise awareness that the circus is coming and why people should boycott the show.
Loomis Bros Circus protest in Concord, NC
Cabarrus Arena & Events Center
4551 Old Airport Rd, Concord, NC
-Tuesday, July 5th – 6:30pm