When a circus with animals comes to your home town, please take action to highlight the suffering
- Email email@example.com to order our free “Stop Circus Suffering” leaflets. Even taking 20 and delivering them through letter boxes or taking them to your local library or vets practice will help.
- Have an information booth in your town center. ADI can provide you with materials and loan you (free) a “Stop Circus Suffering” banner for the table.
- Take part in a demo. ADI can help organize this with you. We can put you in touch with other supporters in your area and provide you with all the materials you will need.
- Write a Letter to the Editor of your local newspaper. Start a public dialogue in your community by writing a letter to your local newspaper editor about animal abuse in US circuses. Contact ADI for materials which you can use to help formulate your letter.
- Go wild! Hold a leafleting session with your friends and family dressed up as animals, with a ringmaster or ringmistress. ADI can contact your local media and help you organize a photo call to raise awareness that the circus is coming and why people should boycott the show.
Protest Loomis Bros Circus in Sarasota, FL
3000 Ringling Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34237
-Saturday, August 7th – 3:45pm – 5:00pm and 6:45pm – 8:00pm
Protest Loomis Bros Circus in Kissimmee, FL
KVLS Pavilion @ Osceola Heritage Park
1911 Kissimmee Valley Ln, Kissimmee, FL
-Monday, August 9th – 3:30pm & 6:30pm
-Tuesday, August 10th – 3:30pm & 6:30pm
-Wednesday, August 11th – 3:30pm & 6:30pm
Protest Shriners Circus in Cedar Park, TX
2100 Ave of the Stars, Cedar Park, TX 78613
-Friday, September 3rd – 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Protest Hadi Shrine Circus in Evansville, IN
1 SE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Evansville, IN 47708
-Thursday, November 25th – 4:00pm – 5:30pm
-Friday, November 26th – 1:00pm – 2:30pm and 6:00pm – 7:30pm
-Saturday, November 27th – 1:00pm – 2:30pm, 6:00pm – 7:30pm
-Sunday, November 28th – 2:00pm – 3:30pm