Latest circus demonstration dates – US Ringling Circus in San Jose, CA at San Jose Arena, August 21-26, 2013 August 21st at 6:00 pm August 22nd at 6:00 pm August 23rd at 6:00 pm August 24th at 12:45 pm and 6:00 pm August 25th at 2:45 pm August 26th at 6:00 pm Ringling Circus in […]
Latest circus demonstration dates – US
Ringling Circus in San Jose, CA at San Jose Arena, August 21-26, 2013
- August 21st at 6:00 pm
- August 22nd at 6:00 pm
- August 23rd at 6:00 pm
- August 24th at 12:45 pm and 6:00 pm
- August 25th at 2:45 pm
- August 26th at 6:00 pm
Ringling Circus in Daly City, CA (near San Francisco) at Cow Palace, August 29-September 2, 2013
- August 29th at 6:00 pm
- August 30th at 6:00 pm
- August 31st at 1:15 pm and 6:00 pm
- September 1st at 2:45 pm
- September 2nd at 1:15 pm
Ringling Circus in Bakersfield, CA at Rabobank Arena, September 5-8, 2013
- September 5th at 5:30 pm
- September 6th at 5:45 pm
- September 7th at 10:00 am and 1:45 pm
Ringling Circus in Stockton, CA at Stockton Arena, September 20-22, 2013
- September 20th at 5:30 pm
- September 21st at 1:15 pm and 6:00 pm
- September 22nd at 2:45 pm
Please help highlight circus suffering when an animal circus comes to town!
- Email email@example.com to order our free “Stop Circus Suffering” leaflets and distribute them in your town. Even taking 20 and delivering them through letter boxes or taking them to your local library or vets practice will help.
- Have an information booth in the center of your town. ADI can provide you with materials and loan you (free) a “Stop Circus Suffering” banner for the table.
- Take part in a demo. ADI can help organize this with you. We can put you in touch with other supporters in your area and provide you with all the materials you will need.
- Write a Letter to the Editor of your local newspaper. Start a public dialogue in your community by writing a letter to your local newspaper editor about animal abuse in US circuses. Contact ADI for materials which you can use to help formulate your letter.
- Get political. Write to your city council, mayor, state and federal legislators and ask them to support a ban on the use of animals in circuses. If you need their contact details, just let us know.
- Go wild! Hold a leafleting session in your city with your friends and family dressed up as animals, with a ringmaster or ringmistress. ADI can contact your local media and help you organize a photo call to raise awareness that the circus is coming and why people should boycott the show.
- Organize a Stop Circus Suffering fundraiser! There are many ways you can help ADI raise money to keep our campaigns running, such as having a bake sale, car wash, yard or garage sale, door-to-door canvassing, setting up an information table for the day in your community with a donation canister, and urging local businesses to donate a portion of their profits for one month to ADI. The possibilites are endless!
- Get in touch