Thankyou for making the Week of Action for the Traveling Exotic Animal Protection Act, (TEAPA) a huge success.
Animal Defenders International wants to thank everyone who participated in the Week of Action for the Traveling Exotic Animal Protection Act, (TEAPA) and helped to make it a huge success. By contacting your Member of Congress and urging them to support and co-sponsor the TEAPA, (H.R.3359), you added your voice to thousands of others across the country calling for an end to the suffering of elephants, bears, tigers and other wild circus animals. We are still gathering feedback from Break the Chain grassroots partners, humane organizations, rescues and others who joined ADI for this massive grassroots push, but we know from the early feedback that Congressional offices were abuzz with calls and emails from constituents on this important issue.
We want to hear from you! Please let us know how your conversation went, and if you get a written response from your Representative, please share! email@example.com
Ending circus abuse takes effort and we need your help to make it happen.
Here are five simple things you can do:
- Donate! We need funds to continue undercover investigations of circus abuse and grow our body of evidence to support the Traveling Exotic Animal Protection Act. Click here to make an secure, tax-deductible on-line donation.
- Spread the word! Ask your friends and family to contact their Representative in Congress to ask them to support the Traveling Exotic Animal Protection Act (H.R. 3359). You can share this link on Facebook and Twitter: www.stopcircussuffering.com
- Outreach to members of the public when the circus comes to town! Contact us for leaflets, posters, media support or advice on how to have a successful outreach event.
- Write a Letter to the Editor or an Opinion/Editorial article for your local newspaper. Click here to see sample letters and talking points!
- Host a ‘TEAPA’ party! Invite friends over and use the opportunity to tell them about the Traveling Exotic Animal Protection Act. Click here for a list of important talking points and facts to mention and contact our office for a video, materials and ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s not too late if you didn’t get a chance to participate! Click here for all the details.
Please stay tuned for more updates on how you can help.
Text Alerts: Text the word CHAIN to the number 55678
*Standard msg & data rates apply. Max 3msg/wk. Text HELP for help. STOP to end.